2nd Biotechnology exposition
2nd Biotechnology Exposition (Iran Biotech 2013)
On 15th – 19th of January, 2013, second exposition was held in Tehran International Fair ground. The event organized by Vice-Presidency for science and technology and Biotechnological Development Council.
Tehran International Fair ground
The motto was “Modern biotechnology at human health and life service”.
Goals of 2nd Expo:
- Introducing Iran technical and producing capabilities in biotechnology
- Branding and marketing for Iran biotechnology products
- Encouraging researchers, innovators and industry owners in biotechnology area
- Making the connection among scientific, industrial and commercial sections of Iran biotechnology to exchange their views and to commence their collaboration
- Finding the appropriate domestic or foreign investors for biotechnology products
- Tech transfer or know-how transfer between Iranian and foreign companies
15 foreign knowledge-based companies from Russia, Germany, India, America, Japan, Pakistan and Lebanon accompanying 120 Iranian companies, 50 scientific centers and 12 technology and science Parks and centers attended in second expo.
We provided special services to visitors:
- B2B, C2B meetings
- Organizing different workshops including marketing technique