3rd biotechnology exposition
3rd biotechnology exposition (Iran Biotech 2013)
On 21st – 23rd of May, 2015, the 3rd one was held in the same place and with the same motto to pursue all the mutual affairs of Iran Biotechnology Industry.
Goals of Expo:
- Recognition of country industrial and research potential in different fields of Biotechnology including Pharmaceutical, Medical, Agricultural and Herbal, Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology.
- Improvement of collaboration between industry and universities
- Presenting the achievements of Iran Biotechnology
- Clarifying the existing potentials and services for audients (officials, policy makers, scientists and researchers, industrialists and students)
- Public knowledge promotion in biotechnology area
- Acknowledgment of biotechnology superiors
The turning point of this exposition was attendance of international guests from different countries (Azerbaijan, Belgium, China, France, India, Japan, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippine and Zimbabwe) especially honorific presence of Dr. Van Mantago, World Food Prize winner countries. About 130 pavilions accompanying 128 interior companies, 64 academic and scientific centers and 44 technology science Parks and growth centers attended in Iran Biotech 2013.